Diabetic Friendly Chicken Curry
Diabetic Friendly Chicken Curry.
Calories: 361 per serving.
NOT SPICY. If you want that spicy edge, add some chili powder to the recipe.
- 4 Chicken Breasts Skin Off
- 2 chopped Red Onions
- 1 tablespoon of Garam Marsala or Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 2 chopped cloves of Garlic
- 2 tablespoons of fresh minced Ginger
- 1 cup of reduced fat and reduced sodium Chicken Stock or Vegetable Stock.
- 3 teaspoons of Canola Oil
- 1/3 cup of Plain Low-fat Yogurt
- Cilantro as a garnish
If you like our recipes and you have a few in your back pocket that you want to contribute to the website, submit them here! You will receive full credit on your article.