September 7, 2016
Guacamole is a delicious recipe. Not only is it healthy, but it’s so quick and easy. The most strenuous task is cutting up the veggies that go into it, otherwise it’s all stirring and done in 5 minutes.
- 2 large ripe pitted, peeled Avocados
- 1 medium, finely chopped Roma tomatoes
- 2 finely chopped JalapeÃ±os
- 1/4 medium chopped Onion
- 1-2 finely chopped Garlic Clove
- 2 tbsp fresh Cilantro finely chopped (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp Juice, lime
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- dash Pepper, black
- dash Pepper, cayenne
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt. Stir in cayenne pepper, cilantro and black pepper. Mix in onion, jalapeÃ±os, tomatoes, and garlic. Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.