Diabetic Recipes are always looking out for those recipes that are easy to make and delicious. Barbecue Ranch Wraps sound like the perfect summer BBQ item. Feel free to comment any Diabetic food that you can’t go without during your summer BBQ.
- 2 Tablespoons bottled reduced-fat Ranch Dressing.
- 1 Tablespoon light Mayonnaise dressing.
- 2 cups packaged shredded broccoli.
- Whole grain flour tortillas.
- 2 tablespoons bottled barbecue sauce.
- 8 ounces cooked chicken breast or turkey breast, shredded.
- In a bowl, mix ranch dressing and mayonnaise then stir in shredded broccoli.
- Spread tortillas with barbecue sauce.
- Add Chicken.
- Add Broccoli mixture.
- Roll up tortillas.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 279 cal., 7 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 51 mg chol., 589 mg sodium, 31 g carb. (3 g fiber), 23 g pro.
If you like our recipes and you have a few in your back pocket that you want to contribute to the website, submit them here! You will receive full credit on your article.