August 29, 2016
Diabetic Friendly Salmon with Salad
What you need:
- 10-12 ounce Salmon Fillet, cut into 3-4 pieces
- 1 Tablespoon of Coarse-grained salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh or Hand Ground Pepper.
- Your favorite salad (Spinach, Lettuce) and vegitable sides (Examples: Carrots, Cucumber, Tomatos).
- (Optional)2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice for Lemon Pepper Salmon
- Baked Squash, or Baked Zucchini for serving, Optional
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place freshly cut salmon, skin side down, on a no-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan.
- (Optional) Instead of Seasoning the Salmon with Pepper in Step 2, Whisk together Lemon Juice and Black Pepper in small bowl and apply to Salmon.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 13- 15 minutes.
- Add your personal Salad to the side along with your own favorite side.
If you like our recipes and you have a few in your back pocket that you want to contribute to the website, submit them here! You will receive full credit on your article.